Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility
Studying abroad in selected Ersamus+ partner countries can be supported within the framework of „Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility“.
In distinction to the Erasmus+ EUROPE program, however, only individual mobilities are available for selected countries, depending on the project.
In the current project period there are still free places for:
- China, CUMBT (3 Outgoing Mobilities)
- Israel, Braude College (5 Outgoing Mobilities)
- Iran, Amirkabir University of Technology (1 Outgoing Mobility)
- Ukraine, Dnipro University of Technology (3 Outgoing Mobilities)
- Successful completion of first 2 semesters of Bachelor‘s program (60 ECTS). For visiting Master level courses abroad: successful completion of first 4 semesters of Bachelor’s program.
- An Erasmus Agreement must exist between home and host university.
- At least 3 ECTS/month of the stay abroad must be acknowledged at the home institution after the stay. For research stays: a confirmation of the supervisor supporting the stay abroad/confirming the research progress must be handed in before and after the stay.
- Purpose of stay: full-time study, writting parts of Bachelor/Master/PhD thesis
- Stay of at least 3 months - max. 12 months
- Depending on host country
For recipients of Austrian federal aid for students, an increased grant is possible in addition to the Erasmus+ mobility grant. This needs to be applied for directly at the Student Aid Body (“Stipendienstelle”).