Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility
Studying abroad in selected Ersamus+ partner countries can be supported within the framework of „Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility“.
In distinction to the Erasmus+ EUROPE program, however, only individual mobilities are available for selected countries, depending on the project.
An overview of current partner countries and institutions:
- China University of Mining and Technology (Beijing) CUMTB
- Wuhan University of Science and Technology - WUST
- East China University of Science and Technology - ECUST
- Universidad de Ibague
- ORT Braude College
- Tel Aviv University
- American University of Beirut
- Institute of Technology Petronas SDN BHD
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UTM)
- Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Vocational Education Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas
- The National Mineral Resources University (The Mining University)
- Dnipro University of Technology
- Universidade Federal do Espirito Santo
- University of Calgary
- Universidad Autonoma Del Estado De Baja California
- Makerere University
- Successful completion of first 2 semesters of Bachelor‘s program (60 ECTS). For visiting Master level courses abroad: successful completion of first 4 semesters of Bachelor’s program.
- An Erasmus Agreement must exist between home and host university.
- At least 3 ECTS/month of the stay abroad must be acknowledged at the home institution after the stay. For research stays: a confirmation of the supervisor supporting the stay abroad/confirming the research progress must be handed in before and after the stay.
- Purpose of stay: full-time study, writting parts of Bachelor/Master/PhD thesis
- Stay of at least 3 months - max. 12 months
- Depending on host country
For recipients of Austrian federal aid for students, an increased grant is possible in addition to the Erasmus+ mobility grant. This needs to be applied for directly at the Student Aid Body (“Stipendienstelle”).