Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Training (STT)
The Erasmus+ Staff Training action line offers mobility opportunities to academic and non-academic staff of Montanuniversitaet Leoben to gain knowledge and experience abroad. Members at higher education institutions that hold an Erasmus Charta for Higher Education (ECHE) are eligible to participate.
STT mobility may include participation in subject-specific courses, trainings, workshops, internships, job shadowing, know-how transfer, language courses etc. A combination of the above activities is possible. Participation in scientific conferences cannot be funded.
Higher education institutions holding a valid Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) and organisations active in the labour market or in the fields of education, training and youth in a programme country.
Academic and non-academic staff employed at Montanuniversitaet Leoben
Continuing employment with Montanuniversitaet Leoben until the end of the mobility period.
Duration of stay:
2 days -3 weeks
Online-Application in Mobility-Online (login with your P-number):
You may submit your application at any time yet at least 2 months prior to your mobility. Only complete applications will be considered.
- Download and fill in the application form for an Erasmus+ staff mobility in Mobility-Online, get the signature of your supervisor and upload it again
- Download and fill in the Mobility Agreement and get it signed by the host institution - upload it again in Mobility-Online
- Based on your application, the grant will be calculated and you can download the Grant Agreement via Mobility-Online
- Apply for your business trip. The costs will be paid in advance by your institute and will be refunded from the Erasmus+ account for staff mobility at the end of your stay.
Travel and subsistence costs are eligible, subject to the maximum grant of EUR 1000.
Distance calculator for the calculation of the travel allowance:
- Business trip accounting via financial department
- Upload the following documents in Mobility-Online:
- Confirmation of stay
- Copy of the business trip accounting
- SAP screenshot of all expenses related to the business trip
- Evaluation: Complete the Erasmus+ Survey (an email will be sent to you automatically)
- Fill in the MIRO experience report in Mobility-Online
- The Erasmus+ Mobility Grant will be refunded to the chair/department
Find the right Staff Training Week