Student Abroad Grant for international internships
Students who are doing an internship in a non-European country can apply for the Student Abroad Grant for international internships.
A suitable internship spot is organized by the student him-/herself. The application for the Student Abroad Grant is made at MIRO.
- An internship is already possible from the first semester of your study program
- The internship has to last at least 1 months an can max. last 12 months
- It has to be a full-time internship
- All application documents must be submitted at MIRO one month before the start of the internship.
Depending on the host country the Student Abroad Grant can vary between € 146 and € 582 per month.
INFO: The Student Abroad Grant can be applied for regardless of whether the internship is paid or unpaid.
- More details can be found in the official Newsletter (Mitteilungsblatt/only available in German)
- When applying, the study abroad grant application form, as well as a confirmation of acceptance from the internship employer, must be submitted.