ERASMUS+ Staff Mobility
Increasing the mobility of university staff is an important part of the strategic goal "internationalisation" of Montanuniversitaet Leoben and in this sense mobility stays of university staff of all areas are seen as a positive and desirable step in the course of the individual career.
The ERASMUS+ program offers mobility opportunities not only for students, but also for academic and administrative staff. All staff members of Montanuniversitaet Leoben are eligible to apply for an Erasmus+ support in order to spend a certain period of time at a foreign institution in an Erasmus+ program country.
Benefits of the program:
- International work and teaching experience
- Continuing professional development
- Academic networks and international research projects
- New input into your own teaching and research activities
- Financial support for a professional stay abroad
Information about Staff Mobility for Teaching