Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Teaching (STA)
The Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union supports short teaching stays at Erasmus+ partner universities of Montanuniversitaet Leoben.
The programme enables:
- International teaching experience
- Cooperation with partner universities
- Scientific networking and international research projects
- New inputs for own teaching activities
- Financial support for a professional stay abroad
Erasmus+ partner institutions with which Montanuniversitaet Leoben has an inter-institutional agreement.
Lecturers and scientific staff of Montanuniversitaet Leoben
Continuing employment with Montanuniversitaet Leoben until the end of the mobility period.
Duration of stay:
2 days - 3 weeks
minimum 8 hours/week. For stays of 8 days or more, the minimum number of hours increases
(8 days: 9 hours, 9 days: 11 hours, 10 days: 12 hours)
You may submit your application at any time yet at least 2 months prior to your mobility. Only complete applications will be considered.
- Fill in the application form for an Erasmus+ staff mobility
- Fill in the Mobility Agreement and get it signed by the host institution
- Based on your application, the grant will be calculated and a Grant Agreement will be issued, which must be signed by our vice-rector Prof. Moser.
- Apply for your business trip. The costs will be paid in advance by your institute and will be refunded from the Erasmus+ account for staff mobility at the end of your stay.
Travel and subsistence costs are eligible, subject to the maximum grant of EUR 1000.
Distance calculator for the calculation of the travel allowance:
- Business trip accounting via financial accounting
- Submission of the following documents to MIRO:
- Confirmation of stay
- Copy of the business trip accounting
- SAP screenshot of all expenses related to the business trip
- Evaluation: Complete the Erasmus+ Survey
- The Erasmus+ Mobility Grant will be refunded to the chair/department.