Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Teaching (STA)
The Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union supports short teaching stays at Erasmus+ partner universities of Montanuniversitaet Leoben.
The programme enables:
- International teaching experience
- Cooperation with partner universities
- Scientific networking and international research projects
- New inputs for own teaching activities
- Financial support for a professional stay abroad
Erasmus+ partner institutions with which Montanuniversitaet Leoben has an inter-institutional agreement.
Lecturers and scientific staff of Montanuniversitaet Leoben
Continuing employment with Montanuniversitaet Leoben until the end of the mobility period.
Duration of stay:
2 days - 3 weeks
minimum 8 hours/week. For stays of 8 days or more, the minimum number of hours increases
(8 days: 9 hours, 9 days: 11 hours, 10 days: 12 hours)
Online-Application in Mobility-Online (login with your P-number):
You may submit your application at any time yet at least 2 months prior to your mobility. Only complete applications will be considered.
- Download and fill in the application form for an Erasmus+ staff mobility in Mobility-Online, get the signature of your supervisor and upload it again
- Download and fill in the Mobility Agreement and get it signed by the host institution - upload it again in Mobility-Online
- Based on your application, the grant will be calculated and you can download the Grant Agreement via Mobility-Online
- Apply for your business trip. The costs will be paid in advance by your institute and will be refunded from the Erasmus+ account for staff mobility at the end of your stay
Travel and subsistence costs are eligible, subject to the maximum grant of EUR 1000.
Distance calculator for the calculation of the travel allowance:
- Business trip accounting via financial accounting
- Submission of the following documents in Mobility-Online
- Confirmation of stay
- Copy of the business trip accounting
- SAP screenshot of all expenses related to the business trip
- Evaluation: Complete the Erasmus+ Survey (you will receive an email from Erasmus+)
- The Erasmus+ Mobility Grant will be refunded to the chair/department.