About MIRO - THIS IS WHO WE ARE
Internationality has become an indispensable part of academia, science and economy, since innovation and development stagnate in isolation, but thrive in mutual exchange and cooperation.
Montanuniversitaet International Relations Office – in short MIRO – is a service facility of the Montanuniversitaet Leoben, which supports Montanuniversitaet in its international processes. MIRO‘s major concern is to assist students, researchers, lecturers and staff to coordinate temporary outgoing and incoming mobilities
Susanne Feiel, BA MA: Head of Department, DW 7230
Dipl.-Ing. Caroline Fuchs: MIRO Operational Management, DW 7234
Karina Michelini-Rodríguez, BA: Incoming Student Coordinator & Events, DW 7231
Saikhantuya Buyannasan, BSC: Erasmus+ International Credity Mobility, Contract Administration,
Jasmin Egger, BA: Outgoing Student Coordinator & Events, DW 7237
Anja Meier, BA: Welcome Center, DW 7238
Anja Zarfl: Summer Schools, Scholarships, Mobility Online, DW 7239
Mag. Sara Hierzer: Erasmus+ Managerin, DW 7249
INCOMING STUDENTS & STAFF
- The processing of all administrative steps before, during and after the stay at MUL
- Information and support in various areas, such as:
- General questions about MUL
OUTGOING STUDENTS & STAFF
- Support before, during and after stay abroad
- Information and consultation about:
- Opportunities of going abroad
- Exchange programs, grants & other possbilities of financial support
- The host universities
FURTHER SERVICES OF MIRO
- The organization and execution of internationalizing projects and events, as well as information events for students, lecturers and staff, such as summer schools, staff weeks, orientation days and the annual study abroad fair
- The coordination of international networks (such as Ge4, CEEPUS, ASEA-UNINET and EPU)
- The administration and maintenance of international cooperation, contracts and agreements between MUL and other universities and institutions
What is an outgoing and an incoming mobility?
Outgoing mobility: Students, as well as academic and administrative staff of MUL, who spend a certain period of time at a foreign partner university/ institution.
Incoming student mobility: Students, as well as academic and administrative staff from a foreign university/ institution, who attend MUL as their guest university for a certain period of time (max. 12 months). They are so called guest students, guest researchers, guest academics and guest staff.