Welcome to MIRO
The Montanuniversitaet International Relations Office – in short MIRO – is a service facility, which supports Montanuniversitaet in its international processes. MIRO‘s major concern is to assist students, as well as academic and administrative staff to coordinate temporary outgoing and incoming mobilities.
New Memorandum of Understanding between MUL and Penn State University
Our Vice-rector Peter Moser and Susanne Feiel - head of the international office - are currently touring our partner universitites and potential new partners in the Unites States.
Yesterday they successfully signed a BRAND NEW Memorandum of Understanding between Montanuniversitaet Leoben and the Penn State University. Student exchange shall start in near future.
We are looking forward to a great cooperation!
On the picture, back row from left to right: Raul Bermejo, Victoria Sanchez, R. Allen Kimel, Gary Messing, Libby Kupp; front row from left to right: Robert Crane, Peter Moser, Lee R. Kump, Susanne Feiel
CirCOOL 2018 - ENGINEERS FOR OUR FUTURE
International Summer School: The Value Life Cycle of Materials in the Circular Economy
The first generation of our
International Summer School Program
- The Value Life Cycle of Materials in the Circular Economy took place at Montanuniversitaet Leoben from 8 to 18 of July 2018. MIRO welcomed 23 paricipants from all around the globe and spent ten highly interesting days with them.
Thanks to the Chair of Mining, the Chair of Energy Network Technology, the Department of Metallurgy and the Chair of Process Technology and Industrial Environmental Protection for the the acadmic program.
Many thanks also to MIRO's summer interns Adela and Sude, who made sure that the program runs smoothely.
All the best to the first CirCOOL generation and thanks for visiting MUL!
2019 is a great year to discover the world!
Check out our remaining mobility spots for SS2019 and apply until September 1, 2018 at MIRO!
Some of the most popular remaining spots are:
- 2 spots at Czech Technical University in Prag
- 2 spots at Tampere University of Technology (Finnland)
- 1 spot at INSA Lyon
- 3 spots at TU Berlin (Studienr. Umweltschutz)
- 2 spots at Braude College (Israel)
- 4 spots at NTNU (Norwegen)
- 1 spot at Universidade de Lisboa Ciencias (Portugal)
- 2 spots at UPC Barcelona
- 1 spot at University of Karlstad (Schweden)
- 2 spots at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- 5 spots at the State Mining University in St.Petersburg
- 5 spots at the ECUST in Shanghai
- 2 spots at Colrado School of Mines (USA)
THIRTY YEARS ERASMUS - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
On Wednesday, 10th of May 2017 Montanuniversitaet Leoben celebrated the 30th anniversery of the Ermasus+ program. Around 40 local, European and international students of Montanuniversitaet Leoben joined the event, which was organized by MIRO in cooperation with ESN Leoben.